Saturday, January 27, 2007

MIDDLE SCHOOL NURSE
Free
I hate the stupid school nurse.
This is the second time this whole year TapeEar has went to the nurse to check her temp. and it was 99. or 99.1 and by the time she got home I was just passed 100.
They wont sent them home unless their temperature is 100 or more.
TapeEar got sick the night before and I told her not to go to school but she went anyway. I said "If you don't feel better go to that STUPID nurse and see if you can call Dad he's not working today" and that's what happened.
I HATE HER!!
She didn't send my baby home like she should have.
Where I work if it's 90 to 99 we send them home because we know that it's going to go up.
Maybe b/c they are 3, 4, & 5 year olds

7 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Can you tell the school that you want them to call you anytime Amanda goes to the nurse? It's not like she does that every week. The kid is never sick. Some people are just stupid.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger enN2sp said...

I email the principal and complained. What I liked is that the assistant principal called me at work and talked to me about their policy and said that no one gets called unless they have a fever of 100.9 then they will call. The principal would have email me back.
NO PRINCIPAL (ASSISTANT) IN THE 3 SCHOOLS THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN IN HAS NEVER CALLED ME TO LET ME KNKOW THEY RECIVED MY EMAIL.

I don’t care if I have known him since he was a little boy, playing little league with my cousin.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger boneman said...

OK, here's the thing...
I didn't feel I was doing justice to the close-up so I backed off (visually) and am currently doing it from a different perspective.
Hope I ain't being too late fer ya....
It looks like an Indian on a horse at a river bank.....
I found my cable fer putting pix out of the camera and this Tuesday we're gettin' hooked up out at the house, so, if I ain't too late, I'll print off a picture of the picture this week.

I would have brought it by the church this morning, but, my brother has my gig button.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger enN2sp said...

No thats fine Take your time on it so you can get it right. No rush.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger enN2sp said...

Just to let you all know I am getting a NEW blog.

I'm starting over.

I have no idea what is going on.
I can't put on a new post on my blog so I'm starting over. I will let you all know on Olive_12 or TapeEar's blog.

be bloggin ya later.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger enN2sp said...

My new bog is:
http://enn2sp1.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger boneman said...

Posted a "progress" report on m'blog this morning, complete with pix.
They are a bit dark, but, you can get a jist of what I'm up to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home