Monday, November 27, 2006

I DROVE !!!

I forgot to let you all know at Thanksgiving.

It was last week Monday.

Free

I had to go with one of our Social Workers to Translate and the boss told her to make me drive.

I drove our Head Start Mini Van from Sycamore School to Park Road to the appartment that use to be called La chateau now called Park Place Appartments across from the Golf Course down the street from Highland Park.

ANYWAY

Parked in the back, but I didn't drive back because I was so nervous that my hands were so sweaty I couldn't.Tomorrow 11/28 I will be driving again to Calumet and go across Markland.

Sue, the Social worker I went with said I did just fine!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger alli-gal said...

Great job Rosie!!! I knew you could do it!!!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Rosie that's awesome!

I know it's scary at first but next thing you know you'll be talking on your cell phone, drinking Starbucks, yelling at your kids and trying to find a front row parking place all at the same time like the rest of us.

It'll be no big deal once you do it a few times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home